some pics i found

Go down

some pics i found

Post  Tarbos/Sara [DiE] on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:18 pm







Back to top Go down

Re: some pics i found

Post  Tarbos/Sara [DiE] on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:29 pm

Back to top Go down

Re: some pics i found

Post  Tarbos/Sara [DiE] on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:01 pm

signature test

Back to top Go down

Re: some pics i found

Post  Largion on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:49 pm

Seems like you dident like Jerry. Crying or Very sad

Not sure if anyone remember me from when I ran around with Jerry and Mayo fighting you all when we where in Consil of mages and later on AI. Heard the person I gave my account to (Antherax/NoMather) later on got me a bad rep when cheating and so on.
Anyway its fun to see you still active and hope you lot enjoy DF when its out.

Largion
Keeper of Lies
Keeper of Lies


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: some pics i found

Post  Amplify on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:21 pm

And ganking in yew and playing in AI got you a good rep you say? Wink

Amplify
Aos Nubi
Aos Nubi


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: some pics i found

Post  Tarbos/Sara [DiE] on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:22 pm

ViVA Shadowlords, down with Tom and Jerry Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Re: some pics i found

Post  Vor'Dus [DiE] on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:00 pm

WE A FISK

_________________
avatar
Vor'Dus [DiE]
Agent of Evil
Agent of Evil


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: some pics i found

Post  Largion on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:07 pm

Amplify wrote:And ganking in yew and playing in AI got you a good rep you say? Wink

Well I had fun fighting you guys and thats all that mathers in the end. Laughing

I remember some of the extreme hate between AI and DIE that ended up in even better battels when you someone screaming on vent.

Hörde att många av er är svenskar också. så hej på er.

Largion
Keeper of Lies
Keeper of Lies


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: some pics i found

Post  Your_Ugly_Mom [DiE] on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Largion wrote:
Amplify wrote:And ganking in yew and playing in AI got you a good rep you say? Wink

Well I had fun fighting you guys and thats all that mathers in the end. Laughing

And what do you think Largion...did the others had fun fighting AI too ???


YUM
avatar
Your_Ugly_Mom [DiE]
Bringer of Sorrow
Bringer of Sorrow


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: some pics i found

Post  Largion on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:27 pm

[/quote]

And what do you think Largion...did the others had fun fighting AI too ???


YUM[/quote]

Not sure what your trying to say here. Im sure DIE and some outher guilds had a blast fighting AI.

Largion
Keeper of Lies
Keeper of Lies


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: some pics i found

Post  Your_Ugly_Mom [DiE] on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:39 pm

Largion wrote:
Not sure what your trying to say here. Im sure DIE and some outher guilds had a blast fighting AI.

Not sure what you want to say here. Im sure, that the intention of the guild AI was not, to have other guilds have a blast while fighting you...



YUM
avatar
Your_Ugly_Mom [DiE]
Bringer of Sorrow
Bringer of Sorrow


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: some pics i found

Post  Largion on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:50 pm

Your_Ugly_Mom [DiE] wrote:
Largion wrote:
Not sure what your trying to say here. Im sure DIE and some outher guilds had a blast fighting AI.

Not sure what you want to say here. Im sure, that the intention of the guild AI was not, to have other guilds have a blast while fighting you...



YUM

You can say the same about DIE in that case. Playing in a pvp game and fighting outhers are about having fun and thats why I play so even when I get killed in a good fight thats fine by me.
Was just having a flashback to the good old days and wanted to say hi to everyone so not sure why we got into this discussion but I do hope you had the same amount of fun killing Appels.

Largion
Keeper of Lies
Keeper of Lies


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: some pics i found

Post  Gandiie on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:59 pm

I hated AI. 4 FC (5 when using dagger) mages, must be one of the worst periods of UO ever, along with ML archers.

But hey! i didnt hate mayo and jerry, cool folks. Played with them for a long time in CoM, in C1A, before i joined CoM guild(later merged into C*C).

Gandiie
Agent of Evil
Agent of Evil


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: some pics i found

Post  Your_Ugly_Mom [DiE] on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:16 am

Largion wrote:

You can say the same about DIE in that case. Playing in a pvp game and fighting outhers are about having fun and thats why I play so even when I get killed in a good fight thats fine by me.
Was just having a flashback to the good old days and wanted to say hi to everyone so not sure why we got into this discussion but I do hope you had the same amount of fun killing Appels.

You got into this discussion, cause i like it and i started it and you answer to it.
And no, i rarely had fun fighting AI others than fighting [DiE]
AI was not interested in pvp, AI was interested in dominating the shard in an economic way. PvP was only a side product of that.
And if 20 player were not enough, 40 would be or mabye 50. Flooding champion spawns using spy cams on last level or doin harrys with soo many people that the whole pvpers of the shard couldnt take it over Smile
So im sure you had fun, for the rest of the shard the fun went down to a minimum with fighting other guilds than AI.
I wont deny that it sometimes were funny to pvp with you guys, but mostly it was annoying.


YUM
avatar
Your_Ugly_Mom [DiE]
Bringer of Sorrow
Bringer of Sorrow


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: some pics i found

Post  Largion on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:28 am

Well anyway.. I hope to see you guys in DF and maby fight with/agains you there and get the same amount of fun that I had playing UO.

Largion
Keeper of Lies
Keeper of Lies


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: some pics i found

Post  Your_Ugly_Mom [DiE] on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:45 am

Largion wrote:Well anyway.. I hope to see you guys in DF and maby fight with/agains you there and get the same amount of fun that I had playing UO.

Smile


YUM
avatar
Your_Ugly_Mom [DiE]
Bringer of Sorrow
Bringer of Sorrow


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: some pics i found

Post  CrAzY/Kroniks on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:22 pm

some nice pictures there....
avatar
CrAzY/Kroniks
Aos Nubi
Aos Nubi


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: some pics i found

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum