[DiE] Death-in-Excess [DiE] [NDK] Nadirian Horde [NDK]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UO is great now!

4 posters

Go down

UO is great now! Empty UO is great now!

Post  dies and ndks come back t Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:07 am

Just for you dies and ndks i can inform uo is great. Mage templates DOMINATE open field pvp. Archers are COMPLETELY useless now. When stygian abyss hits, uo will be so much less item dependable because: 1. Faction arties as you know 2. Imbuing, everyone can make uber suit easily and without any money 3. Even if you would have uber bows, you can't kill anyone because archers do shitty damage now Very Happy . I really would wanna fight you as we used to have good fights. In another words, uo pvp is like pre aos, just with 2/6 casting instead of 0/0. Everything is just faster. So you all come back to UO and quit DF.

Last edited by dies and ndks come back t on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spellcheck)

dies and ndks come back t
Aos Nubi
Aos Nubi

Back to top Go down

UO is great now! Empty Re: UO is great now!

Post  Your_Ugly_Mom [DiE] Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:46 am

Im more tempted to do that than logging in in df again...

YUM
Your_Ugly_Mom [DiE]
Your_Ugly_Mom [DiE]
Bringer of Sorrow
Bringer of Sorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryone Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:27 pm

To be honest I am enjoying Darkfall more than I have enjoyed UO in a very long time. As long as Darkfall stays active and Aventurine can attract new people I won't be moving on or back to UO anytime soon.

Even without Darkfall I can't see myself going back to UO. I think UO has had its time and whilst it would still be fun to play it would be nothing compared to the adrenaline rush Darkfall offers. I spent god knows how long playing UO and the thought of PvP in UO just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

Tryone
Bringer of Sorrow
Bringer of Sorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Armstrong [DiE] Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:00 pm

UO is a dead game, the only people left are cheaters. Scripts and thirdparty progs are iaccepted nowadays and thats why UO wont attract any new players, it doesnt take any skill.

All come to DFO instead, its a good game with potential.
Armstrong [DiE]
Armstrong [DiE]
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum